DETERMINING COST FOR YOUR CLASS
- Pay for & reserve your spot in your favorite classes at the beginning of each month. Each class is sold in a series by the month and must be paid for in advance to reserve your spot.
- NO make up classes. I know things get in the way, and I am sorry if you cannot make it, but your spot was saved just for you. Someone will be there to teach the class whether or not you can make it. Please try to make the class you reserved. You cannot transfer a class that you cannot attend to another person. That person is welcome to pay a drop in rate and attend in your place.
- Drop-ins are very welcome, but you must call ahead & make sure there is room for you. People who paid and reserved those spots have first priority. Drop ins: $18 Investment
- Study the calendar for your month & please come prepared to pay using the chart below.
- Payment is expected prior to class. VENMO, ZELLE: CHASE PAY WORKS WELL
- VENMO, CHASE ZELLE, Cash or Check is appreciated. I can process cards, but the fees assessed will be charged in addition to class fee.
1 CLASS/DROP-IN $18
Classes are calculated by how Tuesdays/Thursdays etc. are in the month.
Please note: This is an estimated chart based on whether or not there is a holiday etc. in the month when the studio will be closed. This is not a chart for your to choose classes ala carte. Please contact the studio for more information.
4 CLASSES $52
5 CLASSES $65
7 CLASSES $84
8 CLASSES $96
9 CLASSES $108
Core Classes are priced seperately @ $7 each when added to Yoga Class.
Core Classes without Yoga at $10 per class (AVAILABLE 5:15 PM only)
The Prices for Workshops vary.
GIFTCARDS/PUNCHCARDS FOR 8 CLASSES ARE AVAILABLE for giftgiving
Cannot be used for drop-ins.
Cards Expire in 120 days. Please be aware of time table.
Sold at The Yoga Studio: Sherman
PURCHASES CANNOT BE SHARED. PRICES ABOVE COVER ONE PERSON
The Yoga Studio does not accept payments using debit or credit cards.
Please come prepared to pay prior to taking classes.
CASH, VENMO OR CHECKS ONLY (made to Rhonda Corley)